December 15, 2012

TAIPEI 101 FIREWORKS (No.9 in the world from CNN)


Link: From Dubai to Kyoto: How to see in the New Year in style

When I was still a university student, 101 fireworks is the happy ending of the year. I dont remember how many times I saw the fireworks, but there is no doubt that 101 Fireworks are quite fascinating and fantastic. It brought me lots of unforgettable and remarkable memories although the weather was often damn cold and humid. 101 Fireworks is not just a celebration of new year, but a hope for a better future.

I will probably not join the fireworks this year, the new year is on the way to Mt. He Huan from Taroko National Park. With my Osprey Aether back pack, camera, I am not alone but spiritual richness.

Video:
1. 2012 TAIPEI 101 FIREWORKS
2. TIME LAPSE TAIWAN
3. AMAZING TAIWAN

No comments:

Post a Comment